Directed by Robert Fripp. With Frank Sheldon, Sandra Bain Cushman, Curt Golden and Jaxie Binder.
Arrivals: Saturday October 24, morning through afternoon, in time for opening evening meal.
Departures: Saturday October 31, noon.
This course is being offered as a response to a need regarding preparation for The Orchestra Of Crafty Guitarists Special Project that will take place in Italy in March 2010, and is recommended for those:
1. considering taking part in the Special Project.
2. unable to attend the Special Project, but who wish to get a taste of how The Orchestra works and to contribute to the project through the preparation. This is also likely to be a springboard for an eventual Orchestra in North America.
It is available to those who have:
1. an established morning sitting practice
2. attended at least one Guitar Craft course
3. their application letter accepted
The focus of the course, and one of the primary questions in the work of The Orchestra Of Crafty Guitarists, is this question:
How do we work with others, and specifically in the Guitar Circle?
The course will be directed by Robert Fripp, assisted by a number of long term Crafties. Work in the House and the Kitchen will be an integral part of the course for all participants.
Participation in the OCG II AAD Preparation Course – http://www.guitarcraft.com/calendar/175 – is recommended as supporting companion work for anyone attending this course.
To apply for this course please send a letter to the course registrar at: email@example.com, addressing the following questions:
Who are you?
Why do you wish to attend?
What is your Aim?
Please include your phone number; we will contact you by phone and/or email. If accepted to attend, you’ll receive detailed info about exact location, transportation, what you need to bring, form of payment, and other practicalities.
Fee: US $750 (includes seven days accommodation and all meals). Paying one’s own way is an important principle. If financing is a difficulty, terms may be available.